Espresso - Table
Our house espresso roast with rich & bold flavors
To our valued guests:
We are re-opening for dine-in, take-out, and curb-side pick-up on Monday, May 11, 2020 at 6:00 AM.
We are a proud member of this community and like you, we are closely monitoring the latest news about the coronavirus. The safety and well-being of our guests and team is our main concern. We want to provide you with the steps that we are taking at Northern Pines in order to provide you with a safe dining experience.
- We are frequently wiping down and sanitizing surfaces with CDC approved peroxide disinfectant, especially in high contact areas such as the entrance, dining room, kiosks, door handles, and restrooms.
-We are sanitizing surfaces with more frequency.
- We are providing our guests with sanitation products such as alcohol-based hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial soap in our restrooms.
- Our staff is trained on food handling and food hygiene best practices.
- Our staff is wearing food safety approved apparel.
- We have policies in place for sick staff to stay home.
- We have proper food handling certifications.
- We follow strict local public health guidelines for the food-service industry.
- For your safety we offer curb-side delivery. Please call the restaurant at 928-266-1929 to place your order.
- Masks/Face Coverings are required for all guests and staff per the Emergency Proclamation issued by the Mayor of Flagstaff on June 20, 2020
We will continue to monitor this situation very closely and, again, rest assured that we are taking this very seriously. We do hope that these precautionary steps address any concerns, as your patronage is very important to us. Please contact us with any other questions or concerns. Thank you.
Kelly Ruiz, General Manager, 928-300-4401
Steve Alvin, Owner, 928-310-5515